What's on the Menu, and When?
We generally serve our food family-style, that is to say, we put it all on the table, and you get to try it all. So if there are 14 dishes on the menu... make sure you don't fill up on the first 3! For more information for vegetarians, please click here
PLEASE SEE THE POSTS BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR UPCOMING NIGHTS. Dinners usually start at 7.30pm. Please don't arrive early if possible!
Please book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. To book, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com
- Sat 29th February 2020 The First Russian Supperclubs - warming Russian food to combat the winter blues
- Sat 8th Feb 2020 - Chinese New Year of the Rat Supperclub our signature New Year supperclub!
- Sat 18th January 2019 - Detox supperclub - join us for Veganuary with vegan food from around the world
- Sat 30th November 2019 - Syrian Song - memorable recipes from a trip to Syria before the war
- Sat 22nd June 2019 - Cancelled Elvis Chicken - the very very best of Indian food
- Sat 27th April - Cyclone Idai African Supperclub - pan African supperclub with special dishes from Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- Sat 6th April 2019 - Singaporean Favourites - the best Singapore has to offer, Black Pepper Crab, Hainanese chicken rice, and more!!
- Sat 9th March 2019 - The Ottoman Empire - this huge empire could choose the best in cuisine from all its territories
- Sat 19th Feb 2019 - Chinese Year of the Pig - our signature Chinese New Year supperclub
- Sat 26th January 2019 - Detox supperclub - join us for Veganuary with vegan food from around the world
- Sat 22nd September - Georgian supperclub - Delicious Caucasus cooking at its best !
- Sat 7th July 2018 - 2 Little Mermaids - a fresh haul of fish from Billingsgate fish market!
- Sat 16th June 2018 - In the foodsteps of Ibn Battutah - food travels around the world with the world's greatest traveller
- Sat 28th April 2018 - Malay Malam - join us for blue rice and green cake, some of the best of Malay cuisine
- Sat 24th March 2018 - Persian Peregrinations - our first ever Persian supperclub, cooked by experts!
- Sat 17th Feb 2018 - Chinese Year of the Dog - our signature Chinese New Year supperclub
- Sat 27th January 2018 - Detox supperclub - join us for Veganuary with vegan food from around the world
- Sat 18th Nov 2017 - Singaporean Favourites - the best food Singapore has to offer, here in one place.
- Sat 28th October- Palestinian Fish Supperclub - a fantastic treat from a guest chef
- Sat 30th September - Georgian supperclub - Delicious Caucasus cooking at its best !
- Sat 24th June - Latam Supperclub - food from around Latin America
- Sat 3rd June - Nyonya Night - my Nyonya heritage with family recipes
- Sat 13th May - PSC's African Safari - we curate some of Africa's best dishes
- Sat 25th March 2017: 8,000 miles for peace - A food journey following an epic 1962 Peace Walk
- Sat 11th March 2017: Provincial French Supperclub - salade folle, cassoulet, tarte tatin - the best of France
- Sat 18th February 2017 From Russia With Love - warming Russian food to combat the winter blues
- 28th January 2017 - Year of the Rooster - our signature Chinese New Year supperclub
- Sat 14th January 2017 - Detox supperclub - vegetarian food from around the world
- Sat 12th November 2016 - Malay Malam - join us for blue rice and green cake, some of the best of Malay cuisine
- Sat 22nd October 2016 - Syrian Song - memorable recipes from a trip to Syria before the war
- Sat 24th September 2016 - Road to Revolution, tracing the changes in Chinese food from Imperial China to Chairman Mao.
- Sat 16th July - Singaporean Favourites - the best food Singapore has to offer, here in one place.
- Sat 11th June - In the foodsteps of Ibn Battutah - food travels around the world with the world's greatest traveller
- Sat 23rd April - A Georgian Feast on St George's day
- Sat19th March 2016 - Cancelled Elvis Chicken - the very very best of Indian food
- Sat 6th Feb 2016 - Red Fire Monkey - our signature Chinese New Year supperclub
- Sat 28th November 2015 - Belen's Morocco - our annual delicious trip to Morocco with Belen
- Sat 7th November 2015 - Korean Mama supperclub - guest chef Daniel Vais cooks exceptional Korean for us!
- Sat 26th September 2105 - Chilli Crab and Hainanese Chicken Rice - our 5th anniversary supperclub
- Sat 12th September 2015 - Malay Malam - join us for blue rice and green cake, some of the best of Malay cuisine
- Sat 4th July - Belen's Spanish food - wonderful Andalucian cooking from talented chef Belen
- Sat 20th June - Georgian supperclub - Delicious Caucasus cooking at its best !
- Sat 6th June - Zaytoun Palestinian supperclub - authentic Palestinian food using fairtrade Palestinian products from Zaytoun
- Sat 9th May 2015 - Ghana Night - featuring the delicious cooking of guest chef Nana Prempeh
- Sat 25th April 2015 - Penang Nyonya food - the classics of "foodie" Penang including Asam Laksa
- Sat 21st March 2015 - 2 Little Mermaids - a fresh haul of fish from Billingsgate fish market!
- Sat 28th February 2015 - Chinese Year of the Sheep - our signature Chinese New Year supperclub
- Sat 7th February 2015 - Provincial French Supperclub - salade folle, cassoulet, tarte tatin - the best of France
- Sat 31st January 2015 - From Russia With Love - warming Russian food to combat the winter blues
- Sat17th January 2015 - Detox supperclub - vegetarian food from around the world
- Sat 6th December 2014 - Christmas in Georgia
- Sat 15th November 2014 - Syrian Song - due to popular demand, a repeat performance!
- Sat 25th October 2014 - Syrian Song - help Syria by eating at ours!
- Saturday 4th October 2014 - Cancelled Elvis Chicken - some of the best Indian dishes you will ever eat, no kidding.
- Saturday 27th September 2014 - 8,000 miles for peace - A food journey following an epic 1962 Peace Walk
- Saturday 13th September 2014 - The Road to Revolution- Chinese food from Dynastic China to Chairman Mao
- Saturday 26th July 2014 - Vietnam! an exceptional guest chef will introduce you to Vietnamese home cooking
- Saturday 12th July 2014 - Singaporean Favourites - some of our favourite dishes in the whole world!
- Saturday 21st June 2014: Back in the USSR, a reminder of the days of Russian Imperialism...
- Saturday 31st May - Authentic Moroccan from our Guest Chef, Belen's childhood
- Saturday 10th May - - In the foodsteps of Ibn Battutah - food travels around the world with the world's greatest traveller
- Saturday 12th April - a special private celebration with MSF Field staff to celebrate raising £50,000
- Saturday 29th March 2014 - Singaporean Favourites Supperclub - the best of Singaporean food with Black Pepper Crab and Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Sat 22nd March - Chindian Vegetarian - the best vegetarian food from China and India in one place!
- Sat 8th March - Malay Malam - join us for blue rice and green cake, some of the best of Malay cuisine
- Sat 22nd Feb - Russian supperclub will we have a cold Feb? it'll be delicious warming food and vodka at ours, anyway!
- Sat 8th Feb - Fun social wine tasting with a Syrian food buffet
- Sat 1st Feb - Chinese New Year our signature supperclub - the year of the horse!
- Sat 18th January - Provincial French Supperclub - all the comfort French food like cassoulet and chocolate mousse...
- Sat 14th December - A Foodie Christmas - THE Foodie Christmas party, join us for a feast!
- Sat 7th December - Bethlehem Supperclub - an authentic Palestinian Christmas meal
- Sat 23rd November - Cancelled Elvis Chicken - some of the best Indian dishes you will ever eat, no kidding.
- Sat 9th November - International Vegetarian - some of the best vegetarian dishes from around the world
- Sat 19th October- Grandma's Legacy - My mother and her cousin are hosting an evening of my grandmother's Malaysian Chinese dishes which are family favourites
- Sat 5th October - Nyonya Night - Straits Chinese cooking
- Sat 21st September 2013 - The Road to Revolution- Chinese food from Dynastic China to Chairman Mao
- Saturday 31st August 2013 - 2 Little Mermaids - the best of the haul from Billingsgate Fish Market
- Saturday 24th August 2013 - In the foodsteps of Ibn Battutah - food travels around the world with the world's greatest traveller
- Saturday 13th July - Love Letter to Damascus - eat Syrian food and support MSF's aid camps
- Saturday 22nd June : Back in the USSR - our run down of the cuisine of the ex-Soviet Union
- Saturday 1st June - GUEST CHEF: Moroccan - dishes from Belen's childhood in Morocco
- Saturday 25th May - Ghana Night 2013 - Home cooked, traditional Ghanaian food cooked by Nana Prempeh
- Saturday 27th April - Singaporean Favourites Supperclub - the best of Singaporean food with Black Pepper Crab and Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Sat 13th April 2013 - The Legacy of Christopher Columbus - Old World recipes using New World foods
- Sat 6th April 2013 - GUEST CHEF, Daniel Vais, cooks Korean like a Korean mama
- Sat 23rd March 2013 - Malay Malam - delicious and very traditional Malay dishes
- Sat 9th March 2013 - The Mighty Mung - go the whole mung with our mung-themed evening!
- Sat 23rd Feb 2013 - Syrian Supperclub - help Syria by eating at ours!
- Sat 9th February 2013 - Year of the Snake Supperclub - traditional Chinese New Year cuisine on Chinese New Year's eve!
- Sat 26th January 2013 - The First Moscow Supperclubs Russian food to combat the January cold
- Sat 12th January 2013 - January Detox delicious international vegan food
- Sat 15th December 2012 - The Alternative Christmas Roast - warming oven-cooked dishes from around the world
- Sat 1st December 2012 - La goût de la France - provincial and warming home style French cooking
- Sat 17th November 2012 - The Road to Revolution- Chinese food from Dynastic China to Chairman Mao
- Sat 3rd November 2012 - Celebrate Diwali with an Indian supperclub that put us on the foodie map!
- Sat 20th October 2012 - The Georgian Feast - To celebrate the first ever peaceful recent elections and transition of power
- Sat 29th September - Malay Malam - Malay dishes there's NO WAY you can get in this country....
- Sat 1st September - Spherical Supperclub - all things round and delicious!
- Sat 18th August - Viva Mexicana - Guest MumChef direct from MEXICO to cook us traditional home cooking
- Sat 4th August - Cercle de réflexion - Oddly named yet delicious food from around the world
- Tues 19th June - Billingsgate Fish night - fresh fish direct from Billingsgate!
- Friday 8th June - In the foodsteps of Ibn Battutah - food travels around the world with the world's greatest traveller
- Sat 19th May - Singaporean Favourites - classic Singaporean dishes like Black Pepper crab, Hainanese Chicken Rice, and Nyonya Kuih
- Tues 1st May (Labour Day) and 8th May - Back in the USSR - recipes from Russia, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Kyrgystan, Ukraine, Lithuania, Armenia, Khazakstan, Tajikistan and more... as many of the ex-Soviet states as we can manage! With help from Uzbek, Armenian and Lithuanian friends.
- Fri 13th April - Passover - A Celebration of Freedom - Passover is the longest continually celebrated festival on earth. Mentioned in the Torah, the Bible and the Quran, the origins of passover unite us all. Come and try all the most traditional foods, chicken soup with Matzo balls, gefilte fish etc....
- Sunday 1st April - Cooking Supper - cooking lesson teaching delicious supper dishes you'll cook again and again
- Sat 31st March - Telling a life in Vegan Food - the travels and heritage of my vegan friends Veena and Maurelio
- Fri 23rd March - The Georgian Feast - try classic Silk Road dishes from the exotic Republic of Georgia
- Fri 16th March - Malay Malam - all the classic Malay dishes including Curry Puffs, Chicken Satay, Nasi Kerabu, Ayam Masak Merah, Beef Rendang, Ikan Bakar, ABC...
- Sat 10th March - Malay Malam - Fully booked
- Weds 7th March - Help Syria Supperclub - Fabulous Syrian food and all the money to MSF who is working there
- Friday 17th Feb - Party! celebrating Alicia's new life-to-be
- Monday 13th Feb - Cook your Valentine Dinner - cooking class in which you will prepare your dinner, ready to take home & serve the next day!
- Sat 11th Feb 2012 - Puddings and Piano - a light dinner, a huge selection of the most delicious English puddings, and a pianist to boot
- Sat 28th January 2012 - Chinese Year of the DRAGON Banquet - all the traditional Chinese New Year dishes including hand made dumplings...
- Sat 14th January 2012 -The First Moscow Supperclubs - winter warmers from Russia with some interesting foreign influences...
- Sat 10th December - Ghanaian Night - Guest MumChef - a regular guest has volunteered her mum to cook some serious Ghanaian home cooking!
- Weds 7th December - private booking
- Sat 12th November - Nyonya Night - with a little help from my mum - Straits Chinese dishes I grew up with from Malaysia and Singapore
- Sat 22nd October 2011 - 2 Little Mermaids - a haul of fresh seafood dishes direct from Billingsgate market
- Sat 8th October 2011 - Indian Banquet - our highly reviewed selection of all the most delicious and unusual Indian dishes
- Sat 24th Sept 2011 - Road to Revolution - Chinese food from Imperial Dynasties to Chairman Mao
- Sat 3rd Sept 2011 - The Georgian Feast - dine fit for a king at our groaning Georgian table!
- Sat 30th July 2011 - Singaporean Favourites - Black Pepper Crab, Hainanese Chicken Rice, Nyonya Kueh...
- Sat 9th July 2011 - private booking
- Sat 2nd July 2011 - Spanish Supperclub - guest chef Pablo's mother is visiting from Spain with her family cookbook; paella etc...
- Sat 25th June 2011 - The End of the Silk Road - home cooking from Georgia, Turkey and Syria.
- Sat 11th June 2011 - Malay Malam - authentic Malay food
- Sat 21st May 2011 - 2 Little Mermaids - our fishy haul direct from Billingsgate Fish
- Sat 7th May 2011 - Filipina! Reena will be cooking her heritage food from the Phillipines, recipes from her mother and grandmother
- Sat 23rd April 2011 - Pick a Pepper - Black Pepper Crab, Mapo Tofu with Sichuan Pepper, stuffed chilli pepper, etc etc
- Sat 9th April 2011 - Syrian Supperclub II due to exceptional demand...
- Sat 2nd April 2011 - Syrian Supperclub with kibbe famous even in Damascus...
- Sat 12th and 19th March 2011 - Eat Chickens for Science - Hainanese Chicken Rice and other delights
- Sat 26th Feb 2011 - Malay night featuring Curry Puffs, Ikan Bakar, Beef Rendang, Ais Kachang and other such delights
- Weds 16th Feb 2011 - A Gastronome's tour of Italy - the choices of my Masters student from the Institute of Gastronomy, Colorno, Italy
- Sunday 13th Feb 2011 - Dim Sum Cooking class, click here for details
- Fri 11th Feb 2011 - Itinerant Indian - Indian food you'll never have had before and will want to have again!
- Weds 2nd Feb 2011 - Chinese New Year's Eve Banquet with traditional Chinese New Year foods like hand made dumplings and steamed fish
- Mon 24th Jan 2011 - The Georgian Feast - come and experience true Silk Road cooking from the Republic of Georgia
- Weds 5th Jan 2011 - Nyonya Night - my grandmother's Straits Chinese cooking
- Sat 20th November 2010 - "different" Indian - fully booked by a private party
- Tues 16th November 2010 - Syrian Night - just back from 15 days in Syria with a notebook full of recipes... !
- Thurs 14th October 2010 - Norman Night - a night of French cuisine inspired by the cheese, cream and apples of Normandy
- Sat 9th October 2010 - The Road to Revolution - 3 eras of Chinese food, taking a tour through history
- Weds 29th September 2010 - Northern Italian food including home made raviolis
- Weds 22nd September 2010 - "different" Indian - Gujarati steamed savoury cake, Bengali Green Fish Curry, Himalayan Lamb and Yoghurt Curry, Mangalorean Pineapple Curry
Persian Peregrinations - 24th March 2018 — 08-Mar-2018 12:56:36
CHINESE YEAR OF THE DOG, 17th Feb 2018 — 25-Jan-2018 00:00:29
Palestinian fish supperclub — 09-Oct-2017 23:38:55
Latam supperclub — 08-Jun-2017 09:14:12
Nyonya Night — 15-May-2017 23:54:35
PSC's African Safari — 23-Apr-2017 19:00:24
Year of the Rooster Chinese New Year 2017 — 05-Jan-2017 19:07:11
RED FIRE MONKEY - 6th Feb 2016 — 23-Jan-2016 00:20:26
Belen's Spanish Food — 18-Jun-2015 16:48:41
The Feast of St George - a Georgian Supra — 02-Jun-2015 23:32:52
The Georgian Feast — 02-Jun-2015 23:32:52
Zaytoun - Palestinian Supperclub — 10-May-2015 23:16:03
Ghana Night 2015 — 23-Apr-2015 07:56:49
Penang Nyonya Food — 09-Apr-2015 18:11:24
Year of the Sheep 2015 - 28th Feb — 12-Feb-2015 17:31:03
From Russia with Love — 12-Jan-2015 17:34:14
Detox Supperclub — 28-Dec-2014 17:09:10
Christmas in Georgia — 23-Nov-2014 17:37:31
Syrian Song — 05-Oct-2014 21:20:22
8,000 Miles for Peace — 11-Sep-2014 00:45:43
Vietnam! — 10-Jul-2014 01:03:45
Fun social wine tasting and Syrian food — 17-Jan-2014 19:38:16
Year of the Horse — 06-Jan-2014 23:38:50
Provincial French Supperclub — 25-Dec-2013 20:45:54
The Foodie Christmas Party — 18-Nov-2013 00:41:55
Bethlehem Supperclub — 12-Nov-2013 01:38:39
Cancelled Elvis Chicken — 01-Nov-2013 21:14:39
International Vegetarian — 21-Oct-2013 00:31:14
My Grandmother's legacy - Sat 19th October — 29-Sep-2013 23:14:06
Nyonya Night - 5th October 2013 — 29-Sep-2013 22:07:11
2 Little Mermaids - Billingsgate fish night — 12-Aug-2013 08:32:43
Love letter to Damascus — 26-Jun-2013 10:33:39
Back in the USSR... — 02-Jun-2013 23:33:00
Moroccan — 12-May-2013 23:40:44
Moroccan — 12-May-2013 23:40:44
Belen's Morocco — 12-May-2013 23:40:44
Ghana Night — 06-May-2013 22:04:44
Singaporean Favourites — 15-Apr-2013 22:41:10
The Legacy of Christopher Columbus — 01-Apr-2013 13:36:30
korean MAMA Supperclub — 22-Mar-2013 12:36:18
GUEST CHEF: Korean Supperclub — 22-Mar-2013 12:36:18
The Mighty Mung - 9th March 2013 — 14-Feb-2013 01:59:12
Help Syria? eat here — 05-Feb-2013 08:23:18
Year of the Snake - 9th Feb 2013 — 27-Jan-2013 19:44:04
The alternative Christmas roast — 16-Nov-2012 11:16:40
La Goût de la France — 15-Nov-2012 01:14:03
Road to Revolution- Chinese food from Dynastic China to Chairman Mao — 05-Nov-2012 01:32:53
Diwali - the Festival of Light — 23-Oct-2012 07:47:18
The January Detox — 06-Oct-2012 01:03:40
The Georgian Feast — 05-Oct-2012 19:58:51
Malay Malam — 20-Sep-2012 00:52:52
Spherical Supperclub — 19-Aug-2012 15:28:35
Guest MumChef: Viva Mexicana — 07-Aug-2012 00:04:01
Cercle de Réflexion - 4 August 2012 — 24-Jul-2012 07:44:52
Billingsgate Fish Night — 04-Jun-2012 14:26:37
In the Foodsteps of Ibn Battuta — 28-May-2012 22:45:18
Singaporean Favourites — 08-May-2012 12:32:14
Passover - A Celebration of Freedom — 28-Mar-2012 16:16:52
Back in the U.S.S.R. 21st June 2014 — 22-Mar-2012 12:35:19
Telling a life in Vegan Food - 31st March 2012 — 11-Mar-2012 21:02:05
The Georgian Feast - 23rd March 2012 — 09-Mar-2012 21:05:09
Malay Malam - 10th & 16th March 2012 — 16-Feb-2012 23:58:16
Please Help Syria - 7th March 2012 — 10-Feb-2012 17:14:18
Puddings and Piano - 11th Feb 2012 — 24-Jan-2012 11:26:53
Chinese Year of the DRAGON Banquet, 28th Jan 2012 — 03-Jan-2012 18:13:26
The First Moscow Supperclubs — 22-Nov-2011 09:57:26
Ghanaian Night - Guest MumChef - 10th December 2011 — 18-Nov-2011 11:35:31
Nyonya Night - 12th November 2011 — 30-Oct-2011 20:43:55
2 Little Mermaids - 22nd October 2011 — 05-Sep-2011 10:11:08
Indian Banquet - 8th October 2011 — 05-Sep-2011 10:01:04
Road to Revolution - 24th September 2011 — 02-Sep-2011 11:10:05
The Georgian Feast, 3rd Sept 2011 — 11-Aug-2011 22:07:09
Singaporean Favourites - 30th July 2011 — 05-Jul-2011 14:21:38
The End of the Silk Road - 25th June 2011 — 08-Jun-2011 17:53:21
Malay Malam - 11th June 2011 — 30-May-2011 20:24:20
2 Little Mermaids - 21st May 2011 — 06-May-2011 08:49:00
Filipina Night - 7th May — 23-Apr-2011 08:06:47
Black Pepper Crab - 23rd April 2011 — 08-Apr-2011 23:19:22
Syrian Supperclub - 2nd April 2011 — 23-Mar-2011 08:50:29
12th & 19th March 2011- Eat Chickens for Science — 17-Feb-2011 13:36:12
Italian Adventure - 16th Feb 2011 — 07-Feb-2011 12:48:01
Itinerant Indian - Friday 11th Feb — 13-Jan-2011 15:18:28
2nd Feb, Chinese New Year's Eve Banquet — 12-Jan-2011 18:42:41
The Georgian Feast, 24th Jan 2011 — 01-Jan-2011 21:58:41
Nyonya Night - 5th Jan 2011 — 21-Dec-2010 22:26:45
Syrian Night - Tues 16th Nov [FULLY BOOKED] — 29-Oct-2010 13:36:49
Thurs 14 October - Norman Night — 01-Oct-2010 00:56:21
China: The Road to Revolution - Sat 9th October [1 place remaining] — 25-Sep-2010 23:29:25
Northern Italian night (Weds 29th Sept) — 19-Sep-2010 23:40:04